16/07/2008

Tips about health and mood

(I should edit this text later....)
These are some tips I have been sending to our band members about getting health and mood up in PopMundo:
- Check Popmundo forum and find message number 1239.1. That should help you to learn more...

- You don´t need to be home when you rest...you can do it in hotel too, so after gig go to hotel and rest if your health is below %60, if it´s over %60 go to gym and exercise...
- One thing I´m using myself to get my health and/or mood up:
When you get your experience points on Sundays you can use them to get your health or mood up. Usually I don´t use all my experience points to that, but sometimes you´ll just have to do that to get your health and/or mood up! (Only use this tip when your health or mood is really bad or you have something important things to do: recording new songs, making videos or you have really important gig!)
- Relationships are important! I´m not so sure about this, but it can help you to keep your health and mood up if you have many friends. So don´t be shy, just go and talk with other people and find new friends always when it´s possible! :) ...and keep your friends: they are really important in this game. You always learn something new and it´s really interesting to meet people from different countries.

...and read this article, if you want to learn all about health and mood!

No comments: