22/07/2008

Band news 22/07/2008

Today I had to do something, which I really wouldn´t like to do: I had to kick one of our members out of our band. Reason for that was, that we are now recording our new single and that member just wasn´t active enough. He wasn´t online for days and didn´t answer to my messages. His character´s mood wasn´t good enough to start recording our new single. I wouldn´t have done this, if he had told me why can´t he be online. I also send every member of our band a message, that told them what we are going to do next, so he knew, that he should have been online today. Our band members must be active and if they will be offline for days it would be great if I would know why they can´t playing this game right now. I may take him back, if he just sends me a message and shows more activity in this game.

Fortunately there are some good news too: we recorded first track for our new single called "Carola Landvogt" and our recording session was so good that we can use this track on our single! :) I´m still not sure where and when we are going to record 2nd track and where we are going to do video for this single....I don´t even know what song will be b-side of this single. Should I try to write a new song or just use some older stuff???

No comments: