29/07/2008

Some DVDs again

Alice Cooper: Welcome to My Nightmare DVD

Another cheap DVD, I bought this couple of months ago. I couldn´t really watch this then and I can´t watch this now. Just awful: I love Alice Cooper´s music, but sound and picture on this DVD are so bad, that I just can´t watch this! Well...maybe I will check my better Alice Cooper DVDs. Maybe this DVD was made when Alice was drinking "little bit" too much. He has been saying that he don´t remember anything about doing 3 albums and those shows, this DVD was recorded in the year 1975, so this one might be one of those shows he don´t remember...... :)

Hanoi Rocks: The Nottingham Tapes DVD

Same DVD again, but I just love Hanoi Rocks. The best band in the whole world. They got everything I need: they can play rock, punk and beautiful ballads(listen to "Until I get You".)

No comments: