17/07/2008

Band news 17/07/2008 part 2

So now we are here in Los Angeles, maybe we´ll meet Mötley Crüe here... :)
We will soon start our jam sessions, so we will try to get all our songs to %100. Then we are going to play a gig for 10,000 people, so it will be the first time when our new members are going to play for so big audience. After that we start our "holiday." Just playing 5 gigs in this month. Actually we don´t have holiday: I´m going to write new songs, new members will learn new skills and get their health + mood up. Also we are going to record our next single here, so we have lot of things to do here! After our "holiday" we´re going to Europe again and then our world tour continues....

I spend some time shopping here: I bought new car for me. I have now Lamborghnini Lagorda, which I´m going to use here in USA to do some travelling. I also got new apartment here in L.A. :)

No comments: