29/07/2008

Band news 29/07/2008

So here we are in Montreal waiting for tonight´s gig....

Our rock ranking in Popmundo is now 257 and we´re going up again. There´s 60090 rock bands in this game, so we are pretty good!!! Our best ranking was 195 when I was still solo artist, but it has taken some time to get our band together. Soon we will release new single and start our "Neverending Tour" from London, so I think our ranking can just go up! .....we´ll just have to record that b-side of our new single and I have to write new songs. Of course other members and I need to learn new skills + try keep our health and mood up.

Otherwise this "holiday" has been actually rather boring...just staying here for so long and I really miss my "Gypsy" friends (http://www.freewebs.com/krisstark/index.htm), but we really needed that. It might have been impossible to start touring without this holiday. Everyone in our band was too tired to start long tour. So we will see what happens next: we will have a gig almost everynight, so it´s not easy to keep your health and mood up. ....and I have to write those songs, we would really need 2 people in this band who could do songs....

No comments: