30/11/2008

YouTube 30/11/2008

Well, yesterday I was so busy, that I didn´t have time to post any videos here, but I already had theme ready: goth music and when I´m talking about goth music I usually mean gothic rock! You can thank finnish tv about that idea, last week they had goth music special (I think you can still watch that show from internet at least today, but I don´t know if it works outside of Finland) in tv-program called "Musiikki-tv." So all these bands will have at least some influences in their music or style from goth music.

Cure: A Forest - Live in Japan 1984. This is one of my favorite songs ever!
Lords of The New Church: Russian Roulette
...and Sisters of Mercy deserves 2 songs now:
Sisters of Mercy: This Corrosion
Sisters of Mercy: Temple of Love - TOTP2 show 1992
Bauhaus: In the Flat Field
Well and let´s give this finnish band 2 videos too:
69 Eyes: Gothic Girl
69 Eyeys: Brandon Lee
Fields of The Nephilim: Moonchild

More music than usually, but that´s just because I didn´t post anything here yesterday and there were so many songs I would have liked to include here. Maybe someday there will be part 2....

No comments: