23/11/2008

Bianca´s Adventures 23/11/2008

My Norvegian adventure in English-German

Tromsoe adventure a real flog
----------------------------
I was supposed to catch a bat to boost one single hard rock song on stage. As I finally arrived to hell all bats flew away scared of my presence. I came back from an health decreasing 8 hours journey with empty hands.

Enter a weathered wooden door at Prostnet bus station and you will find yourself on the highway to hell. A rocky area at a precipice. The sparkling blue of the Fjord in the depths.
...
Life away from city is good for me. Look my abs are getting toned!
): I am pregnant short before delivery and I feel only a pain in my tighs and ass

I could really use a bite to eat... this hunger is killing me
): Tachsi's coffee saved my life. Thank you!

A horse named Sherazade sniffed at me
): No snuggling... only my horse nibbled at my ear

After an ardous journey through lands little known, I arrived in Prostneset
): What a delusion, no vampires, no devil

(Written by Bianca Leanza)

No comments: