04/11/2008

Band News 04/11/2008

So much has happened since I wrote anything here....

- I kicked all our members out of band couple of weeks ago. I was just too tired and frustrated, because those members just weren´t active enough. I thought that I should continue as solo artist, but then:
- Pekka came back from holiday and he is now our new bass player and we got another new finnish member now. Leo will start to play drums as soon as he has learned to play those. So our whole band is now finnish and that should help us....my english isn´t really great, so it´s much easier to just write finnish with other band members.
- We released our new album and it has sold 62 216 copies after 2 weeks = 578 609 euros for our band. Our last single "Raining" has now sold 671 263 copies = 1 456 641 euros for us!
- Our rock ranking is really going up now and we are number 263 now!
- I hope we can start recording our new single soon....

No comments: