28/11/2008

YouTube 28/11/2008

Today is really special day for me and Bianca. From Bianca´s diary: The joy, the joy... Today I got the cutest little son! So we have now son in Popmundo World! This is my first baby in Popmundo, so I´m really happy! :) Actually now I should list some party songs, because that is something I would like to do now, but I just want to listen to some beautiful songs again, because this is so beautiful day. These songs are here, because they got nice melodies, words of these songs really don´t have anything to do with today.
Scorpions: Send Me An Angel (I was trying to find that official video, but YouTube keeps saying:"This video is not available in your country.)
Cinderella: Don´t Know What You Got Till It´s Gone - live
Xandria: Eversleeping
Nightwish: Sleeping Sun

Well...maybe one party song!
Kiss: Rock n Roll All Night

No comments: