30/11/2009

Bianca´s Diary 30/11/2009

Elements of India

I wished to have India in this game and take the gypsie hippie caravan a bit more to the South West Coast of India too:

Goa psychadelic trance
Krishna a song for the gypsie king
song to Durga (for witches)
Jana Gana Mana(national hymne of India)
Jai Ho

ahh and if you wonder what my tats mean:
ૐ = OM
कामसूत्र = kama sutra


I thaught to have a calm flight from Melbourne to Singapore, just to put my headphones on and listen to the music I like and get better from my last night tomcat but with almost 15 gypsie kids it's impossible. They all wanted something from auntie Bianca. Some I haven't seen for a long time grew up fast others go to elementary school and still look alike babies. Ohh well I just told them all a story.... an Indian love story

No comments: