23/11/2009

Bianca´s Diary 23/11/2009

The advantages to marry a witch

Let's make a night to remember.... from January to December

the options you get while married:
do the dishes - my broomstick is wiping up the flat and the dishes done by magic

plan the future: my crystal ball tells us we have a new city called Kiev

press your bacon rolls: you will only get crunchy low fat chapulines to eat, I think my recipe book got stolen by some streetkids.

drugs: can mix you all popo-drugs but usually do only aphros with damiana leaves, you do not want to know the other ingriedients, don't you?

roleplay: ahhh my prefered new button - need a doctor I mean I can still cure you from all kind of desease if you say thank you afterwards

I'm simply here if you want me. But what I can't is to solve that damned Rubic cube.... shouting over the Channel, I need some adivces.

No comments: