25/09/2009

Bianca´s Diary 25/09/2009

I dedicate this song to Yvonne I started to write it last night as I got almost mad to get out from Hotel California:

Lost in Hotel California

Entered a flat in L.A. which by magic leaded me on a pathway to Palm Spring.

Could get cheaply beauty surgery to look worst as before.

What a lovely place

I walked to Salton City a non-charming rubbish dump and didn't payed attention to the sign "turn back stranger"

On a dark desert path I reached Hotel California
what a lovely place

I picked some drinks at the buffet, two books about sex and proper drinking habits I should have read before, 2 pink candles and was thinking to myself that could be heaven or just hell
what a lovely place

Then I lit up a candle and got in the cellar to Master's chamber.
What a unlovely place.

More as 1000 voices captured there, whispered we are all just prisoners

I got drunk with a pint of beer in despair, called up my lover and the scissor witch how to leave

And in the master's chambers, they gathered for the feast, they stab it with their steely knives,but they just can't kill the beast

Last thing I remember, I was running for the golden door with a steely knife, I had to find the passage back to the place I was before

Someone was laughing far away.
Relax you can check-out but never leave the place.

(part of the lyrics from the orginal song "Hotel California" from The Eagles)

No comments: