13/09/2009

Bianca´s Diary 13/09/2009

Kahlahari

my diary entries:
My adventure is over for now. Civilisation calls.
The Muse has blessed me with additional skills in Rock.
Crossed the desert
): Thank you so much St. Kobe

The heat is unbearable

After an arduous journey through lands little known, I arrived in Desert Sandstorm.
): ouch, there is a scorpion next to my feets

I hear strange music... it's beckoning me.
Let's see... this statue of celestial beauty looks intriguing. Let's see where it leads...

I said my prayers.


Holy Kobe Moriah, it occurs to me as though we had already seen this stone, we do not walk in a circle, don't we? The sun burns mercilessly on our heads, the first vultures are already circlying above us. I have the feeling I can not get back to civilization. And what's that, a fata morgana? A guy offered us mint tea and we had to negotiate for the price. The guy with the tea is gone and he took the money but we got no tea.

No comments: