22/08/2009

YouTube 22/08/2009 part 2

Maybe I have posted these couple of times, but who cares:
Guns N´ Roses: Mr. Brownstone
Guns N´Roses: Nightrain
Guns N´Roses: My Michelle
Guns N´Roses: Out Ta Get Me
Well, I could have posted all those songs from that gig....you´ve already heard all those "best" songs everywhere, so why would post them here again.

....and there´s one song on their new album that I just love:
Guns N`Roses: This I Love

How stupid Axl or record company must be, I might have bought that album, because of this song, but no video or single, so now I´m not going to buy this? Well, he has enough of cash, so he doesn´t need mine anymore. What happened to guy who was singing about "Nightrain.? What happened to Axl during 20 years? So I just download that and that´s all. No cash for poor little Axl.a

No comments: