06/08/2009

Bianca´s Diary 06/08/2009

still have a dream
Streetparade 2009,
Zurich August 8, 13.00h


666 days in a virtual world full of laughters and tears and I shall do something wicked to honor the day? Is there someone to stick in needles around?

Haven't I had a wicked and sinful life enough until now? The reason why I met the best group to live in a virtual world was a baby. The father just asked me if I wanted one in a park I don't even remember in which city. The gypsie king is still my mentor and most I know about that virtual world I got it from him, from my bandmate and my witchy compagnion. In the meantime, baby no. 8 on the way to popworld from daddy no. 4. My husband sipped too much aphros and is dead, what I do not regret much. It was a short marriage of just 2months and only 2 weeks of happiness. I will never ever again accept an engagement ring not even if you insist like a pest.

I actually wanted to play HM and got a rocker by mistake. Well we are not doing that bad among a lot of competition. And we plan to get more than just a megastar for the next 666 days. Vive la France, vive popworld!

No comments: