24/06/2009

Bianca´s Diary 24/06/2009

Ankara

candy shop


Ozhahn Kerpiççi
Stole all my belongings.
Even my cat Nala. I hope
you like her. She will
gladly scratch out your
eyes while you will be asleep
drunk with my bottles of
alcohol. Enjoy!

Thanks for help El


Chapulines
(a speciality from Oaxaca Mexico I tasted in rl also)
This is truly a meal for a witch tastes a little salty and fits wonderfully with Tequila. Here are
the ingredients,(the next time I will fry a frog):
- Grasshopper (Dark Cyan)
- Olive Oil
- Salt
- Garlic powder
- Chilli powder


You really deserve a drink
how do you want to get tipsy?
I got some Prosecco in the fridge
or shall I mix you a Caiprinha?
Thank you so much for teaching
all those delicious recipes.

Since she did all the hard work
those who want some recipes from
me just dare to ask. I can also
mix aphros or cure you from some
ugly desease. Or would you prefer
to turn into a frog?

No comments: