29/05/2010

Band News 29/05/2010

- Well, Bianca left us couple of days ago, so now we would need at least a good bass player. I don´t want to say anything here why this happened, but maybe we were together too long in same band(about 2 years in real life.) Too strong or weak persons....who knows?
- So we don´t actually know anything else than that we will continue this tour....just 2 of us: Jack and I. Jack will do now vocal parts of songs. I had plan that we could have released new single this week, but right now I don´t know when it will be released. One song has been recorded, but right now we don´t have time to record that other one(have to rehearse new songs, that we get at least our gigs better.) I wish Bianca could have stayed so long that we could have released this one single....
- Our gigs haven´t been so great, because part of our good new songs are now gone with Bianca and of course when band member leaves band ranking goes down: it´s now: 453. I don´t remember when it has been so low!!!! Well I just made the best song of my Popmundo life, so I don´t think we will be there long time.
- Actually Bianca has been booking our gigs for so long time, that I don´t even remember how to do that, well what I can remember: that wasn´t so hard thing to do, it´s just sometimes boring when you continue touring around the world daily....

No comments: