22/12/2009

Bianca´s Adventures 22/12/2009

"I managed to escape the clutches of an evil zombie!"

all you zombies by The Hooters


It's totally unreasonable but I have the need to do it every year again and again. I just have to enter the crypt at London's cemetary. The tombs are named of celebrities like Melvin, Jack the Ripper and Dr. Lecter or is he still alive? As I enter a damp musty sweet flavor rises to my nostrils, the flavor of death. I can't see much in the twilight. Some strange figures scurry around, I can not see exactly whether we are dealing with zombies or hunters. Hopefully I will not shoot the wrong one. I walk down slowly a stair, ouch what is that horrible thing in my face, ahhh just a spiderweb. I go ahead. I step on something slippery, yes yes I shouldn't have entered the crypt naked and barefoot. What the hell is that something sharp claws on to my neck.... oooh doesn't he looks sweet my zombie who touched me with his dirty fingernails. Would you like to come over for a cup of tea and scones?

No comments: