02/10/2009

Bianca´s Diary 02/10/2009

Sitting in front of the mirror with a stinky cigar in my mouth I try to paint a thick eyeline. The make-up is mediocre I might shall ask Jani, my 3 year old son to help me or finally skill the ability painting. A green face that would look great for me.

What is Leblebi? No, I do not like them with sugar, too sweet for a witch. Do you like them Luna, craar, also not. I rather have crunchy spicy Chapulines or chew on a Biltong.

Every time I'm on stage I have spiders in the stomach even though I'm almost daily on stage. Did those lousy club owners raised the energy or paid our riders finally? Our setlist is always the same but one day we play awesome the other day just good. And who's fault is that? Certainly not the band's one who invents itself almost daily. Let's see how it will be today. Tromso you are splendid!

No comments: