12/05/2009

Bianca´s Diary 12/05/2009

Get at least your own zombie dust today

zombie dance

Cold sweat is running down my back. Tucked behind a tombstone the finger in the trigger of the gun. But I am not alone. They came from all over the popworld today. Suddendly the grave in front of me moves. A big noise of gunshots the sky enlightened in all colors. But where is the zombie gone?


Congratulations on your cute baby girl
Amanda. Never believe a gypsie fortuneteller.


Thanks for having attended my
witch cooking party Frank


Due to slow server I couldn't teach all
my cooking and baking recipes today. I will
repeat the witch cooking party soon. The
same students are invited to join again.
The witchhouse is
open and there is some food to enjoy we
did today.

Here a link to the: recipes and shopping list

No comments: