15/02/2009

Band News 15/02/2009

Well, there has happened a lot, but I have been just too lazy to talk about anything...
- Pekka has lately writing great songs and also Bianca wrote 1 new song, so it´s now much easier to get new songs to our setlist. Thank you both! :)
- We released our new single called "I think it´s Love Again" last week. We have now recording contract with my own record company. I have been trying to do business here in Popmundo, but it´s not so easy as you would think. I didn´t order as many copies of our single as I should have.
- We will do video for our single in Melbourne soon....
- Our next album will be out soon, actually I could already release that, but maybe we will still record one or two more songs. Our next album will be called "Vampire´s Kiss."
- Our ranking has been going up and down and it´s now 256. We have played good gigs lately, but that hasn´t helped us as much as I have hoped.

No comments: