09/01/2009

Band News 09/01/2009

- We recorded our next single when we were in L.A. Songs will be "My Baby" and "Heartbreaker." Now we should just do video for "My Baby" before our single can be released.
- Our ranking is going down again, it´s now 228. I know reasons for that, but can´t really do anything about that, because I just don´t have enough time to write new songs.
....and what I and we should do:
1. Of course we should keep touring and that we keep doing.
2. Get that new single released, but we can´t do that before video is ready. We should rehearse scenes to get good video, but that is something, which is also taking too much time and I still don´t know how important those videos are?
3. I should get my drumming skill to 5 stars. Then I would like to learn how to do videos, so we wouldn´t need any outside help to do those. After I have learnt those skills I will start to write new songs. I should also learn how to teach skills, so I could get my skills to over 5 stars, but that I is something I will start to do after I have made about 5 new songs....
4. Everyone in our band should learn how to make songs, so we could have more time to learn new skills.
5. We should talk to media, but now we just don´t have enough time.
6. Time is always problem in this game: you just can´t do everything, we should talk to each other and decide who is going to do what and when....
7. Of course we need new skills and get our talents up.
8. We should try to keep our health and mood as high as it´s possible, so everyone in our band should keep their charachters in right place and try do what´s the most important thing for their charachter.
9. Try to release 1 single/month! Otherwise we can´t really get our band to the top.
10. We would need someone who can give us Zombie dust, so if someone´s health/mood is bad, that could help us.

No comments: